3 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms $500 / night for 8 guests
Hawaiian "Seaview Haven" Sleeps 6-8 (Ocean Views) - 1,716 sq.ft. - 2,138 sq.ft under roof - with 2 Lanai Waikoloa Beach Resort Hawaii
Located on the ocean-side of Kolea, "Seaview Haven" offers you 5-star elegance and the soothing rest you long for. With its own distinctive character, the artwork, sculpture, exotic and custom furnishings create a unique atmosphere to relax and rejuvenate your spirit. Let your imagination wander, picture unwinding on the Lanai nestled in the year-round garden paradise as you look past Hibiscus-hedge rimmed lawns to the ocean waves beyond.
"Seaview Haven" has 3 captivating Bedroom Suites, each opening onto inviting spa-like bathing facilities. Master Suite 1 includes a king-sized bed; romantic shutters open to the large jetted soaking tub of an extravagant ensuite with a large separate shower. French doors open onto a second lanai perfect for a private morning coffee surrounded with bird song from the palm trees. Guest Suite 2 also has a king bed (which can be converted to 2 twin beds), a bath including tub and shower, and a French door to the adjoining private lanai. Peacefully-situated Guest Suite 3 includes a king bed (which can be converted to 2 twin beds) as well as a third spa-inspired ensuite.
Stroll to sandy shores and join sunbathing Green Sea Turtles; spot brightly-coloured sea creatures while snorkelling; browse the latest collections at Kings Shops or the Queens Marketplace. Home again, relax with a frosty tropical cocktail and peruse a book about the Big Island. You might choose to prepare a meal of fresh produce, either at the fully-equipped Koa-wood kitchen on the Lanai or with gourmet accouterments indoors, opening mahogany patio doors to seamlessly join the room with outdoors. Or you might wander to one of the excellent eateries nearby. You find growing contentment during your delightful retreat as the gracious surroundings and this idyllic lifestyle enthral you at "Seaview Haven".
• 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms:
• Master Suite 1 King bed with Private Lanai.
• Guest Suite 2 King bed with Private Lanai.
• Guest Suite 3 King bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds and has trundle bed).
• Each bedroom suite has Flat-screen TV, cable, DVD player and Hair Dryers in bathroom.
• Mahogany/Granite Kitchen: fully-equipped, state-of-the-art appliances (Viking and Sub-zero), with cool wine storage.
• 2 Lanais with comfortable lounging and dining furniture.
• Lanai kitchen: Koa wood/Granite, fully equipped with sink and Viking BBQ.
• Laundry room – fully equipped with laundry sink and ironing board.
• State of the art electronics:
• 42" plasma Flat-screen TV with HD Multi-specialty Channel Cable package.
• VCR/DVD/CD player and Bose I-pod dock/player.
• Free phone calls … local, Mainland USA & Canada.
• Wireless High Speed Internet with Printer, Fax & Copier.
• 2-zone Air-conditioning included.
• Ceiling Fans in Great Room and each Bedroom Suite.
• Select Hawaiian Art, Sculpture, and Accessories:
• Travertine Stone Floors in Great Room flowing seamlessly out to Lanais.
• Custom Tropical Furniture, Designer Carpet and exotic Pacific Rim Antiques.
• Especially for guests - Our Gifts to You:
• "Kohala Spa" Hawaiian Bath products.
• Fresh Fruit, Flowers and Wine.
• "Taste of the Tropics Basket".
• 100% Fresh Award-winning Kona Coffee.
• Library of books about The Big Island of Hawaii.
• Concierges Book and Guide to Island Activities.
• Kolea’s Exclusive Private Beach Club with Infinity Pool, Sand-bottom Kiddie Pool, Hot Lava Spa, Exercise Pavilion.
• Direct Private Beach Access from Kolea.
• Short Walk to Kings Shops and Queens Marketplace and Restaurants. 3575820...