3 Bedrooms - 4 Bathrooms $475 / night for 8 guests
“Tropical Paradise” Hawaiian Style - Sleeps 6 to 7
Kolea Villa 1E – 2,147 sq. ft. with Lanai 2,576 sq. ft. (under roof)
Aloha, and welcome to “Tropical Paradise” at Kolea, your beach front Luxury Villa. This alluring vacation home within an exclusive gated community with direct beach access offers 2,576 sq/ft of tranquil living space under roof (including lanai). You will be immediately enamored with this professionally decorated Hawaiian “Tropical Paradise”. There are 3 bedroom suites, each with a private spa-like bathroom. Two of the bedroom suites feature custom bamboo canopied king beds, while the third offers the convenience of two twin beds. The whimsical murals of tropical wildlife and foliage will set the mood for your vacation living in “Tropical Paradise”. Cook up some Hawaiian Flavor in the gourmet, state-of-the-art kitchen, or flip through one of the many books about the Big Island of Hawaii in the relaxing Library.
After a day of snorkeling, shopping, or napping on the beach with the sea turtles, come home and walk through the African mahogany doors to relax on the private lanai overlooking gorgeous Anaeho’omalu Bay. Perhaps you will prepare a light meal of local fresh fish in the fully equipped, Koa wood Lanai kitchen, or lounge on the outdoor canopy daybed to plan your next activity. Whatever you decide, “Tropical Paradise” promises to be your elite vacation destination home.
•Private Elevator and Entrance complete with Elevator Camera Phone
• Professionally/Designer Decorated with every comfort imaginable
• Outdoor Lanai Kitchen - featuring Koa Wood/Granite and equipped with BBQ
• Private Lanai with Kitchen Dining and Canopied Daybed
• Private Lanai with Bedroom Suite I
• Large Flat Screen TV, HD Cable, DVD CD, Stereo and IPOD Station
• High Speed Internet with Printer, Fax and Copier
• 4 Telephones – free phone calls… local, USA and Canada
• 2 Zone Air Conditioning and Tropical Ceiling Fans in Living Room and each Bedroom
• Laundry Room - fully equipped
• Alabaster Stone Pendent Lighting and Custom Ralph Lauren Designer Metallic Paint
• Custom Tropical Furniture, Designer Carpets and Exotic Antiques
•Select Art, Murals, Sculpture and Accessories
• Hand Selected Custom Natural Peruvian Stone Floors and Designer Bedroom Carpet
• Library with books on the “Big Island of Hawaii”
•Concierges Guide to Island Activities and Concierge assigned as requested
•“Kohala Spa” Hawaiian Bath Products and In-House Massage as requested
• 100% Fresh Award Winning Kona Coffee
•“Taste of the Tropics” Our Gift to You
•“Taste of Fresh Tropical Fruit” Aloha, Welcome to You
• Short Walk to Kings Shops and Restaurants
• Direct Beach and Ocean access (2 min. walk)
All Kolea visitors are entitled to enjoy the beautiful Kolea Beach Club, which includes an infinity edge pool overlooking the beach, a delightful sand bottom children's pool, a natural lava rock hot tub and a fully equipped open air exercise room. There is also a full kitchen and barbecue that can be used.
“My life is frantic, so I set out to find the ultimate escape… and at last I have found it. As soon as I stepped into your Tropical Paradise I found such comfort, luxury, and serenity that I relaxed completely. It is everything wonderful with a brilliant surprise around every corner. The Big is wonderful. I’ll be back next year.” ~ Sally McKay ~
“I loved waking up every morning and finding myself in amidst such beauty, luxury and comfort. The fresh coffee, the wonderful spa products, the gifts, library books and all the other many touches were fantastic! You thought of everything! The view of the ocean, blue sky, palm trees and sea turtles sleeping on our beach will forever be ingrained in our minds. We went whale watching and saw a mother with her newborn calf… what a beautiful sight. We have never had such a perfect vacation! Thank you for everything.”~ Tom, Cheryl & Family ~
“What an amazing place. When it said professionally decorated, you weren't’t kidding! Every luxury we could ever imagine and so comfortable too! The gifts were amazing! We had to stay in touch with work so it helped a lot to have free phone calls, wireless internet, printer, fax and copier. The decorating drew us into another world, in which we could escape the harsh realities of life and totally relax. Helping us out with the discounted Air and Car package made our trip a lot more affordable. Thanks so much!” ~ The Taylor Family ~ 3578214...