Book Safely Online at our Hawaiiwego site, once your on the website click on the House & the Form is located on the top right to get Quote first & then it will say Book Now..... please call anytime if you need help 808-965-4026.
10% Off Last Minute New bookings on reservations booking 30 days from arrival or less & a 3 night minimum, except during the Holiday Season 12/19/14-1/2/15!... Call 808-965-4026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote
There is a closed off wraparound deck which is great for young kids! The gas bbq & sun bathing area located on this 2nd level deck to take in the ocean breezes & views. Enjoy the large fishing wall, beautiful grass yard & direct ocean/bay access from the property. Swim straight to Warm Champagne Pond from your property! The home has a fully equipped kitchen and opens up to the comfortable living room area with beautiful ocean views. There is a well maintained Koa Bar with bar stools. Free High speed Wifi Internet, Dish Network TV, Ipod Dock & Local phone.
The Bed Arrangements:
* Master Bedroom King Size bed
* 2nd Bedroom Queen Size bed
* 3rd Bedroom 1 Queen Bed & 1 set of Bunk-Beds
* Living Room with 2 Futon Sofas (futons do not foldout but you can still sleep on them as the couch shape or pull the thick pad on to the ground to flaten it).
* Small outside bed on the covered Deck (as an option)
Step into Ocean from the property to swim and snorkel with Sea Turtles and Tropical Fish. This Home offers you access to Crystal Clear Ocean right from property in gated community of Sunny Kapoho Bay, Furnishings and Koa Wood Counters. Ocean in the community to enjoy swimming and snorkeling with sea turtles and tropical fish at water temperature between 80-87 degree Fahrenheit. Caretaker resides on the lower level separate unit. Large yard & fishing wall is shared with the vacation rental in front (called Kapoho Oceanfront Home).
Kapoho is about 28 miles from Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, is known for some of the finest and safest snorkeling in the Islands.Kapoho Tidepools are protected from the ocean's waves by a coral reef, the water is crystal clear, and often warmer than the ocean because of geothermally heated springs that enter into the tidepools in various places.Kapoho is a small gated community in East Side of Big Island of Hawaii. Area attractions include, swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, a public swimming pool in Pahoa, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling, and a beautiful black pebble beach. Here in Kapoho Big Island of Hawaii, the sunniest spot on the quiet side of the Big Island of Hawaii, is where you can still be in touch with a bit of old Hawaii, untouched by city life. We cordially invite you to visit this piece of Paradise. Kapoho is a small quiet gated community. Your own private ocean access is 50 feet from home and walk about 250 feet to Champagne Pond. There is also a Fishing Pad for you to fish from the Sea Wall to be shared with Rental in front.
Important info below: Please Read Carefully Before Booking
* Nightly/Daily Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not always have sheets for the crib).
* You are Required to choose between a $39SDP fee (Security Deposit Protection Fee) click here for more info or a $3,000 Refundable Damage Security Deposit Amount + 4% credit card processing fee (deposit is refundable 7-10 business days after the exit of your stay less any assessed damages).
* Cleaning Fee various based on number of people in the home: 2-6 $125, 7-8 $150, 9-10 $200 (Automatic Quoting system in Emails & on this website cannot calculate cleaning fee accurately it usually uses our base cleaning fee of $125, so will quote increase based on number of people in home). If there are 2 infants, then 2 infants = 1 guest fee of $15.00 per person per night & counted towards the guest count for cleaning fee calculation.
* Please ask about our Discounts: 10% off for 7 nights or longer, 5% off for Returning Guest to the home, or 10% Off for Last Minute Bookings when arriving within 30 days from the day you are booking the home with a 3 night min. No discounts during Holiday Season Dec 18th - Jan 2nd, except for 5% returning guest discount.
* 3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 5 night minimum stay
* Check-in is between 3-9pm & if you are planning to Check-in later than 9pm please call me to arrange it with us (please keep in mind that we will not be awake or available to check you in after 11pm).
* Check-out is 11am, unless there is more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
* This home & many other homes in the area do not have air conditioning, instead we use our fans, windows & breezes.
* There are small coqui frogs that make some bird sounds in the night & our homes do not have as many as most homes have in the beautiful rural areas (these frogs are almost all over the Big Island)
* Please note that the Caretaker lives in a separate unit below this Home. The Kapoho Oceanfront Home can book up to 13 guests and Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home can book up to 10 guests (sometimes it's a little more guests if the owner makes the exception for either home). The guests from each home can use the common designated areas for fishing, entryway, parking, swimming accesses and activities in the large grass lawn. We encourage Guests to bring beach towels & water gear of their own preference.
* We encourage Guests to bring water gear of their own preference
* Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
* Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
* Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
* Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 4 cars (only 1 gate pass & 2nd gate pass upon request for only registered guests vehicles), no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10PM to 8AM.
* Please note only AT&T; cell phones work well here and T-Mobile sometimes
* State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W20580572-01
Cancellation Policy: We offer CSA Travel Protection for your insurance against unforeseen events beyond your or our control can affect travel plans prior to or after your arrival.
* Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $150.00 cancellation fee.Cancellations within the first 24hs of Booking will incur a credit card processing fee, after the first 24hrs the other cancellation policy rules will be in effect.
* Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fee & Security Deposit Protection Premium if cancelled before the date of check-in) unless we are able to re-rent the property. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented (only up to the value we have received from you) for during the same dates as the cancelled reservation. Nevertheless, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150.00 CANCELLATION FEE or a 20% cancellation fee only if cancelling or moving a some nights. There is no refund for early departure or no shows. Please keep in mind we do not distribute the money collected from the new guests until about middle of the following month of the reservation dates, since that is when bookings are completed & processed for money distribution. There is Travel Insurance available and highly advise you to get Travel Insurance for your reservation, please see Tab on this site labeled Guest Services/Travel Insurance for Travel Insurance information & call us Directly at 808-965-4026 if you would like to buy.
* If the reservation is 28 nights or longer, we require a 50% payment at booking. If you cancel, then the flat $150 cancellation fee is to be in effect only before or on 150 days (5 months) prior to arrival & then after that any payments made will become non-refundable unless we are able to rebook it and whatever amount we rebook your cancelled dates for (only up to the value we have received from you) less $150 cancellation fee will be returned to you within a 1-1.5 months after the last day of your previously cancelled reservation. Please note, you will not receive more than the amount of payment we have received from you but you may receive less depending how much we are able to book it for.
* No cancellation of guests within 60 days of arrival.
*Please keep in mind that any changes to your reservation may incur a fee after you have booked (ie: changing dates, cancelling dates, etc) but there will be a 20% fee on the value that is being cancelled or changed; even if it's more than 60 days prior to check-in.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE KAYAKS BUT YOU CAN BRING THEM. ALSO, WE DO NOT HAVE A POOL TABLE.
Additional amenities include: lava boat/hike tours (when lava is flowing), bicycling, grocery stores - natural food, malama market, longs, etc, cooking utensils, crib (available upon request at booking), rice cooker, restaurants - mexican,thai,hawaiian,etc, stove/oven, swim to warm champagne pond, double bed, initial supply: 2xtoilet paper per bathroom, 2x paper towel, soaps (body, dish, laundry), ziplining, local telephone, paddle boarding, 4 car parking max, ipod dock, surfing, shoreline fishing, external stairway only from 1st to 2nd level, dishes & utensils, spear fishing, jogging, tide pools (snorkeling), farmers market, bunk beds, washer/dryer, volcano national park - 1hr drive, coffee grinder, lava tree park - 15min drive, futon (folds out to a full bed size), common large grass yard area, large wraparound deck (lockable doors at each end), king bed, diving, other eco-tourism activites/adventures, snorkeling, coffeemaker. 1977063...