10% Off Last Minute New bookings on reservations booking 30 days from arrival or less 3night minimum!... Call 808-965-4026 or email email@example.com to get a quote
Book Safely Online at our Hawaiiwego site, once your on the website click on the House & the Form is located on the top right..... please call any time if you need help 808-965-4026.
The Kapoho Bay View beach house has 5 bedrooms & 4 baths. The home is within 350 feet of the warm Champagne Pond and the ocean-fed and filtered Tide pools in Kapoho Bay. The home is well furnished and beautifully maintained. This private vacation home is in gated community. Kapoho Bay View Home is a beautiful 3 story house with lots of space for you and your family to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. The 3rd level is a master Suite with a Jacuzzi Bath Tub & a 180 degree Ocean View and Balcony to relax! All the levels have Flat Screen TVs with DVD players & Wi-Fi Internet. Second level has wraparound Large Deck, dining area, Gas BBQ and ocean views. The first level has two bedrooms, one bathroom, & and living area room. Please note the 2nd and 3rd levels are not accessible from first level. Home is surrounded with tropical plants, flowers, shrubs, palm trees and lawn; the yard and gardens of the Big Island. Multi-level patios overlook out to the ocean,
The Champagne Pond is about 350 feet from the home, its water temperatures ranges between 80-87 degrees Fahrenheit to swim snorkel and access to the ocean. There are private roads within the community that holds serene beauty and makes enjoyment out of jogging, strolling, or riding bikes. There local restaurants, small shops for shopping, farmers markets, Tidepools and other areas to explore. Visitors come to Kapoho Bay from around the world to enjoy the great snorkeling, swimming and to enjoy an abundance of tropical fish and sea turtles. This rental is offered for rent by owner & family brokerage.
Important info below: Please Read Carefully Before Booking
* Nightly Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (please bring your own sheets for the crib).
* You are Required to choose between a $39SDP fee(Security Deposit Protection Fee) click here for more infoor a $3,000 Refundable Damage Security Deposit Amount + 4% credit card processing fee (deposit is refundable 7-10 business days after the exit of your stay less any assessed damages).
* Lower Level is locked up to keep cleaning fee to a minimum $125 if there are 6 or less guests, $150 for 7-8 guests or $175 for 9-10 guests. The Lower Level can be opened for an additional $25 cleaning fee if you booked 6 or less guests.
* Please ask about our Discounts: 10% off for 7 nights or longer, 5% off for Returning Guest to the home, or 10% Off for Last Minute Bookings when arriving within 30 days from the day you are booking the home with a 3 night min. No discounts during Holiday Season Dec 18th - Jan 2nd.
* 3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 7 night minimum stay
* Check-in is between 3-9pm & if you are planning to Check-in later than 9pm please call me to arrange it with us (please keep in mind that we will not be awake or available to check you in after 11/12pm).
* Check-out is 11am, unless you use the Lower Level Bed/Bathrooms and/or there is more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
* This home & many other homes in the area do not have air conditioning, instead we use our fans, windows & breezes.
* There are small coqui frogs that make some bird sounds in the night & our homes do not have as many as most homes have in the beautiful rural areas (these frogs are almost all over the Big Island)
* Guests will not be sharing this house. There is only an outside staircase to go from the 1st level to the 2nd level (the inside staircase is only from the 2nd to the 3rd level)
* Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
* Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
* Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
* Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 2 cars (we only have 2 community vehicle gate openers), no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10 PM to 8 AM.
* Specials are only good for NEW BOOKINGS
* State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W19676318-01
* Please note: there are bugs & critters in Hawaii and they sometimes sneak into the home or hangout around the outside (this happens when our Hawaii Homes are located in the beautiful natural & tropical settings)
* Please note only AT&T; cell phones work well Kapoho but other carriers don't really work in Kapoho
* This home is For Sale but there will be no showings during your stay, please contact Sophia directly for more info 808-965-4026
* Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $150.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within the first 24hs of Booking will incur a credit card processing fee, after the first 24hrs the other cancellation policy rules will be in effect.
* Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fee & Security Deposit Protection Premium if cancelled before the date of check-in) unless we are able to re-rent the property. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented (only up to the value we have received from you) for during the same dates as the cancelled reservation. Nevertheless, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150.00 CANCELLATION FEE or a 20% cancellation fee only if cancelling or moving a some nights. There is no refund for early departure or no shows. Please keep in mind we do not distribute the money collected from the new guests until about middle of the following month of the reservation dates, since that is when bookings are completed & processed for money distribution. There is Travel Insurance available, please see Tab on this site labeled Guest Services/Travel Insurance for Travel Insurance information & call us Directly at 808-965-4026 if you would like to buy.
* If the reservation is 28 nights or longer, we require a 50% payment at booking. If you cancel, then the flat $150 cancellation fee is to be in effect only before or on 150 days (5 months) prior to arrival & then after that any payments made will become non-refundable unless we are able to rebook it and whatever amount we rebook your cancelled dates for (only up to the value we have received from you) less $150 cancellation fee will be returned to you within a 1-1.5 months after the last day of your previously cancelled reservation. Please note, you will not receive more than the amount of payment we have received from you but you may receive less depending how much we are able to book it for.
* No cancellation of guests within 60 days of arrival.
*Please keep in mind that any changes to your reservation may incur a fee after you have booked (ie: changing dates, cancelling dates, etc) but there will be a 20% fee on the value that is being cancelled or changed; even if it's more than 60 days prior to check-in.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE KAYAKS BUT YOU CAN BRING THEM. ALSO, WE DO NOT HAVE A POOL TABLE.
Additional amenities include: lava boat/hike tours (when lava is flowing), no a/c (ceiling fans & some stand up fans), bicycling, grocery stores - natural food, malama market, longs, etc, cooking utensils, crib (available upon request at booking), rice cooker, restaurants - mexican,thai,hawaiian,etc, stove/oven, jetted bath tub, 3 car parking max, ziplining, local telephone, paddle boarding, surfing, ice maker, shoreline fishing, external stairway only from 1st to 2nd level, dishes & utensils, spear fishing, jogging, tide pools (snorkeling), farmers market, iron/board, washer/dryer, volcano national park - 1hr drive, coffee grinder, queen, lava tree park - 15min drive, large wraparound deck (lockable doors at each end), initial supply: 2xtoilet paper per bathroom, 2x paper towel, soaps (body, dish, laundry), diving, short walk to warm champagne pond & ocean accesses, other eco-tourism activites/adventures, snorkeling, coffeemaker. 1948752...