Book Safely Online at our Hawaiiwego site, once your on the website click on the House & the Form is located on the top right..... please call any time if you need help 808-965-4026
10% Off Last Minute New bookings on reservations booking 30 days from arrival or less & a 3 night minimum, except during the Holiday Season Dec 18th to Jan 2nd!... Call 808-965-4026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote
Step into tropical ocean from the property for great swimming and snorkeling to see sea turtles. Ocean access is only about 15 short feet from the house in Sunny Kapoho Bay. Ocean view from every room of the house including master bedroom.
This is an Oceanfront Home of History. Sleeps 2-13 guests, 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom complete single level home. Well equipped kitchen and spacious living room for comfortable ocean & tv viewing. Free high speed wifi internet, dish network tv, Ipod Dock & Local phone. Well maintained large Koa wood dinning table; been in their familly for years. Large covered patio with 2 picinic benches looking out towards the yard, fishing wall & ocean (also has a small bed on the covered patio for those die-hard fishermen).
* The Living Room has 2 Futon Sofas (does not foldout anymore but can be used upright or lay the pad out on the floor).
This is a privately owned home in Kapoho is great for Fishing, Diving, Bon Fire, Swimming, Snorkeling, Any Ocean Activities!
Located in the sunniest spot on the quiet side of the Big Island of Hawaii. Here you can still be in touch with a bit of old Hawaii, untouched by city life. We cordially invite you to visit this Big Island OCEAN FRONT piece of paradise! Kapoho Beach Lots is a small, quiet gated-community, approximately 30-miles south east of Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii. Please note that the caretaker lives in the back house below the Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home. The rear property yard is shared with back rental.
Important info below: Please Read Carefully Before Booking
* Nightly Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not have sheets for the crib).
* You are Required to choose between a $39SDP fee (Security Deposit Protection Fee) click here for more info or a $3,000 Refundable Damage Security Deposit Amount + 4% credit card processing fee (deposit is refundable 7-10 business days after the exit of your stay less any assessed damages)
* Cleaning Fee various based on number of people in the home: 2-6 $125, 7-8 $150, 9-10 $200, 11-13 $225 (Automatic Quoting system in Emails & on this website cannot calculate cleaning fee accurately it usually uses our base cleaning fee of $125, so will quote increase based on number of people in home). If there are 2 infants, then 2 infants = 1 guest fee of $15.00 per person per night & counted towards the guest count for cleaning fee calculation.
* Please ask about our Discounts: 10% off for 7 nights or longer, 5% off for Returning Guest to the home, or 10% Off for Last Minute Bookings when arriving within 30 days from the day you are booking the home with a 3 night min. No discounts during Holiday Season Dec 18th - Jan 2nd, except for 5% returning guest discount.
* Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change any time before Booking is completely Confirmed but not after booked.
* 3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 5 night minimum stay
* Check-in is between 3-9pm & if you are planning to Check-in later than 9pm please call me to arrange it with us (please keep in mind that we will not be awake or available to check you in after 11pm).
* Check-out is 11am, unless you use the Lower Level Bed/Bathrooms and/or there is more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
* This home & many other homes in the area do not have air conditioning, instead we use our fans, windows & breezes.
* There are small coqui frogs that make some bird sounds in the night & our homes do not have as many as most homes have in the beautiful rural areas (these frogs are almost all over the Big Island)
* Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
* Please note that the Caretaker lives on the property in a back house below the Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home. The Kapoho Oceanfront Home can book up to 13 guests and Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home can book up to 10 guests (sometimes it's a little more guests if the owner makes the exception for either home). The guests from each home can use the common designated areas for fishing, entryway, parking, swimming accesses and activities in the large grass lawn. This home, Kapoho Oceanfront Home, is a home of history and maintained by the Owner & Caretaker.
* The Caretaker is hired by the Owner to watch over the property and guests while staying the homes.
* We encourage Guests to bring beach towels & water gear of their own preference.
* Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
* Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside close to windows/doors of the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
* Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 4 cars (only 1 gate pass & 2nd gate pass upon request for only registered guests vehicles), no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10 PM to 8 AM.
* Specials are only good for NEW BOOKINGS
* State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W20580572-01
* Please note: there are bugs & critters in Hawaii and they sometimes sneak into the home or hangout around the outside (this happens because our Hawaii Homes are located in this beautiful natural & tropical settings, we ask all guests to keep the screens closed)
* Please note only AT&T; cell phones work well here and T-Mobile sometimes
Cancellation Policy: We offer CSA Travel Protection for your insurance against unforeseen events beyond your or our control can affect travel plans prior to or after your arrival.
* Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $150.00 cancellation fee.Cancellations within the first 24hs of Booking will incur a credit card processing fee, after the first 24hrs the other cancellation policy rules will be in effect.
* Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fee & Security Deposit Protection Premium if cancelled before the date of check-in) unless we are able to re-rent the property. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented (only up to the value we have received from you) for during the same dates as the cancelled reservation. Nevertheless, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150.00 CANCELLATION FEE or a 20% cancellation fee only if cancelling or moving a some nights. There is no refund for early departure or no shows. Please keep in mind we do not distribute the money collected from the new guests until about middle of the following month of the reservation dates, since that is when bookings are completed & processed for money distribution. There is Travel Insurance available and highly advise you to get Travel Insurance for your reservation,please see Tab on this site labeled Guest Services/Travel Insurance for Travel Insurance information & call us Directly at 808-965-4026 if you would like to buy.
* If the reservation is 28 nights or longer, we require a 50% payment at booking. If you cancel, then the flat $150 cancellation fee is to be in effect only before or on 150 days (5 months) prior to arrival & then after that any payments made will become non-refundable unless we are able to rebook it and whatever amount we rebook your cancelled dates for (only up to the value we have received from you) less $150 cancellation fee will be returned to you within a 1-1.5 months after the last day of your previously cancelled reservation. Please note, you will not receive more than the amount of payment we have received from you but you may receive less depending how much we are able to book it for.
* No cancellation of guests within 60 days of arrival.
*Please keep in mind that any changes to your reservation may incur a fee after you have booked (ie: changing dates, cancelling dates, etc) but there will be a 20% fee on the value that is being cancelled or changed; even if it's more than 60 days prior to check-in.
PLESAE NOTE THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE POOL TABLE OF KAYAKS
Additional amenities include: sofabed, lava boat/hike tours (when lava is flowing), dining and livingroom, walk to beach, bicycling, grocery stores - natural food, malama market, longs, etc, cooking utensils, crib (available upon request at booking), rice cooker, restaurants - mexican,thai,hawaiian,etc, bonfire pit (small controlled fires only), wheelchair accessible-not ada complaint, stove/oven, swim to warm champagne pond, double bed, ground floor, initial supply: 2xtoilet paper per bathroom, 2x paper towel, soaps (body, dish, laundry), ziplining, local telephone, paddle boarding, 4 car parking max, ipod dock, surfing, shoreline fishing, no a/c (ceiling fans & some stand up fans), dishes & utensils, spear fishing, jogging, tide pools (snorkeling), farmers market, bunk beds, washer/dryer, volcano national park - 1hr drive, coffee grinder, lava tree park - 15min drive, futon (folds out to a full bed size), common large grass yard area, king bed, diving, other eco-tourism activites/adventures, snorkeling, coffeemaker. 1977060...